The Berwick Quarterly is a seasonal publication that will feature a calendar of monthly happenings, a Berwick business spotlight, updates from Town departments and committees, and more! It gets mailed to every resident in town and will be a way to stay up-to-date with all sorts of things that make Berwick a special place to live!
Current Issue: Summer 2021
Download Issue 1 (PDF)
- A Sense of Place
- The Berwick Historical Society
- A Brief History of Berwick
- Local Business Spotlight: The Auto Barn
- Summer Calendar: June - August
- Berwick Summer Bucket List
- A Promising Future
- Berwick's Volunteer Opportunities
- Updates and information from The Edge, Recreation Department, Berwick Police Department, Public Works, Water Department, and BCTV.
Recreation Commission Meetings:
Updates & Corrections
Monday, June 7, 7PM
Monday, June 21, 7PM
Berwick Summer Bucket List
To download and fill in your own Summer Bucket List, click the image or download link below. Be sure to share your ideas on Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #berwickbucketlist to join in the community fun!