(207) 698 1101 ext. 110
Mailing Address: 11 Sullivan Street
Street Address: 118 Route 236
|Transfer Station Fees|
Hours of Operation
|2021 Closed Holidays:
July 4th , December 25
January 1, 2022
Use of Transfer Station
- Click here for what can be recycled
- All household trash must be bagged!
- Our Transfer Station is for the use of Berwick residents only.
- The Transfer Station is continuing to collect donations for the local food pantry. Non-perishable food items, canned goods, personal care items, and baby food items are needed.
- Please be sure to check the expiration date on all food items.
Fees for Disposing of waste items
- There are no fees for regular "household garbage". The Town also takes brush and yard clean up waste.
- See the Fee Schedule at the bottom of this page for more details. Furniture, appliances, tires and more.
- Certain items, like hazardous chemicals, have limited collection times for their disposal. The Town typically participates in a Hazardous Waste Collection Day (held annually in September, call for date).
- In addition to being potentially dangerous, some of the items deposited are recycled for the benefit of the Town. This helps offset some of our disposal costs.