INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONDUCTING BUSINESS WHILE TOWN HALL IS CLOSED
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONDUCTING BUSINESS WHILE TOWN HALL IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
PROPERTY TAX PAYMENTS: (second half due April 15, 2020) AND WATER PAYMENTS:
- Online: https://epayment.informe.org/payportonline/welcome
- Select “Town of Berwick” from dropdown and follow instructions
- Drop Box: place your payment in the drop box located outside Town Hall. Please include the account number on your check. Checks should be made payable to Town of Berwick or Berwick Water Department and display your current telephone number. Receipts will be mailed.
The Governor in accordance with Title 37-B, section 742 due to the outbreak of COVID-19 has extended all registrations until 30 days following the termination of the state of emergency.
- Online: https://www1.maine.gov/online/bmv/rapid-renewal/
- Follow instructions on screen.
VITAL RECORDS REQUESTS:
- Certified copies of Birth, Death and Marriage: https://www.vitalchek.com/
- Marriage Intentions
Marriage intentions will be completed through the mail. Please call for instructions. 207-698-1101 ext. 0
- Dog licensing is canceled for the duration of the emergency plus 30 days per Animal Welfare.
The staff at Berwick Town Hall appreciates your patience and understanding during this trying time. We are here to assist in any way possible. Please remember this is new to us too so changes may need to happen but you are our main concern and we will try to accommodate all requests within reason. Please feel free to call or email with questions or concerns. Contact information for staff can be found at https://cms2.revize.com/revize/berwick/i_want_to/contact_a_town_employee/index.php